Saturday, February 21, 2009

A New Bloggin' Beginning

I've had some blogs in the past- deadjournal, livejournal, etc.. I've been able to keep up with them for a while, but it'd be nice to hold onto one for a very long time and refer back to it years to come- hopefully this is that one!
This will be a good place for me to post my thoughts on current news issues- I've been keeping a physical scrapbook of news articles that interest me lately but it's good to get something going online.
Caylee Anthony has captured the majority of my attention lately- it's enthralling and strangely addictive once you get accquainted with some of the facts of the case.. If anyone out there is reading my blog I'm sure there will be a lot of articles to come regarding Casey (the mother)'s court case and hopefully one day I'll have the pleasure of posting "Casey's GUILTY!!!!"

The octo-mom is very interesting also- can't wait to vent my feelings on that psycho.
And who can forget the chimp from Stamford who recently tried to tear off his owner's friend's face- scary as hell!

No comments: