Friday, December 11, 2009

I Apologize For My Absence..

I have DEFINITELY not been on top of my articles as I usually am, and now that the Casey Anthony case is heating up I'm sure I'll be more attuned.

I've been very busy lately with finishing up school (one more semester until my Associate's, finally!!), and the fieldwork that's associated with school. I've been spending many hours working with the disabled, all recreational (arts and crafts, aqua aerobics, cooking and going out to dinner). I love them as friends although I must keep in mind they are still clients that need to be served, professional etiquette is a must.
But GOD I have fun!

I'm also having a ball with my boyfriend, Joey. He may live far away, but he now moved a bit closer (to his parents', in Albany) while the resort (Sagamore in Lake George) he works at closes up for the winter.
He's looking for chef positions in my county, and soon after the New Year should be moving down to be near his baby, me!

I'm so happy with him and we are confident we've found something special and beautiful with eachother (I'm trying SOOO hard not to sound ultra cheesy..Too late!).

No comments: