Monday, December 24, 2007

Stacy's Email to Friend Steve Cesare

RE: Hey babe..
Date: Wednesday, October 17,2007 10:26:49 am
From: (SP)
To: (Steve cesare)

Hello, i did have the boys over last weeked, but i also had aunt cany and my cousin and grandpa as well as all of my kids. We had a birthday party and all sorts of stuff so it was crazy. I didnt want to exclude you at all but was more so hopeing that i could have them again soon and it would be more intimate.the kids were all over! dont worry I wont forget you.im sure you understand. i was aslso thinking that my aunt candy time w/them is so extremely limited that i didnt want to take any away from her.
as far asme staying out of trouble....not really. I have been arguing quite a bit w/my husband. as I mature some w/age i am finding that the relationship I am in is controlling, manipulative and some what abusive. as I try to help make changes to this he has become argumentative. tomorrow is our 4 year aniversary and I am not as excited as the years that have past. I dunno?!?!?!?! we'll see what happen I guess, if you could keep me in your prayers i could use some wisdom,protection and strength.
thanks alot, stacy

The email was dicussed on December running of Dateline NBC.

No comments: