Friday, January 28, 2011

KALO Scarves for Sale!



Friends have been liking the knitting I've been doing, so I thought I'd open up and let my 'friends of friends' buy them if they'd like. It keeps me busy and I love trying new colors.
My scarf style is simple yet sophisticated, cute, and very warm for this cold weather!

Buy one as a gift, they're very pretty and you can say you knit it yourself! I make childrens' sizes too so bundle up your little one and keep them warm for the rest of this cold and snowy season!

I will expand later on to different types of material and hopefully different patterns. For now, I offer the above style of scarf with any of the many colors you'd like from below:









I can knit with two or more colors and make a striped scarf. "Painterly" colors, which are many of the colors, provide a striped look but uses just one colored yarn. I have specified the painterly colors by marking with a "*".

I will knit the scarf to be 72 inches long for adult (6 feet), and 55 inches for child size (4 and a half feet).

If you'd like extra long (in adult only), it will be up to 100 inches, depending on how much longer you prefer.

Regular width is 4.5 inches, extra wide is 6.5, but can make your width anywhere between if you'd like.

I also offer two types of tassles. The first is looped- to prevent fray and they keep keep a bold and beatuiful look.





The other is cut, which gives the ends of the scarfs a soft, glowing look and can look gorgeous on certain color patterns. You choose the type you'd like! Even mixing it up looks great!




You can e-mail me at KAOConnor1985@yahoo.com or

call me at (203) 273-9818 to place your custom order.

Shipping is included!!

No comments: