Saturday, February 21, 2009

0hhhh Gee, c4n u txt meeeeh?

As a society I feel we're coming to better terms with the fact most of us are so dependent on text messaging- I for one have been texting to the MAX lately, and am glad I'm on an unlimited text message cell phone plan, haha! Even romantic relationships are reduced to making plans via text, and takes so much of the effort once involved in dating away.
AIM or any other online messaging is the same idea- sadly most of any conversation involving the break-up with my last relationship was hashed out on AIM, and took once again away the need for the courage needed to actually talk to that person IN person. Not only impersonal, you lack having the tone of your voice speak your emotions- something that you end up saying can simply be taken in the wrong way or context, sometimes without your even knowing it.
I don't know why I'm going on about it, just thought I'd vent.
I need to ween off texting.

No comments: