Thursday, December 15, 2011

Casey Anthony Trial Conclusion

I realized in all my anger and frustration over the verdict in the Caylee Anthony murder trial that I failed to update this blog.

I must remain faithful and conclude my reporting of this fiasco since I've been so vigilant since the dawn of it's creation; but I'm posting this so long after when the verdict first came out because I simply want to refuse it's reality... I can't believe that she was found not guilty (July 5th, 2011).

Yes, we all felt that way when O.J. raped the court system those seemingly few years ago, but somehow for me this hit me as way worse of a defilement of justice.

So I suppose no one is responsible for Caylee's untimely and probably torturous death? No one will be held accountable? No justice for the most innocent of victims... No justice for Caylee.




She can run, but she can't hide. Karma's a bitch, and there are many, many people looking to take an active role in the future of hers...

All that time of my being consumed by this case (mostly before the hopeless trial even began) and I have to conclude it like this. Tis a shame.


That's all I would like to say.

No comments: