Monday, June 18, 2012

Yours Truly on News 12

I'm glad that my Memorial Bench blog post made a difference, because today as I was walking with Kaitlyn and her bike through Pomerance we ran into News 12 doing a story on the bench. 

My sending them my post on their facebook is what had tipped them off in the first place, and I ended up talking for a while in front of the camera. 

They got a few shots of Kaitlyn riding her bike (trying to anyways) and took my phone number and e-mail so that they can forward to me people interested in fundraising to fix the bench. 

What have I gotten myself into?! Lol.

And I hope they edit most of me out, I was probably all sweaty and nasty looking lol.



But seriously folks, anyone interested in donating to the cause can feel free to e-mail me at KAOConnor1985@yahoo.com and we will discuss details.


We need to fix this bench!

No comments: