Friday, January 16, 2009

Lawyer Says Lee Denied He Was On Phone With P.I.



This denial is not looking good. It's raising major red flags with me..

"No, not that I know of. He denied ever talking to him," .. That's not very confident. He doesn't have to use the word "abolutely", but he could've said it with more determination/certainty. "not that I know of" leaves up the possiblity that he did and his client is simply lying to him.

SECOND time being asked:
"As far as I know, as far as my client is concerned, it's not him on the phone on November 15th 2008," Luka said.

Again leaving that room of doubt for Lee (well as far as he's concerned!).. And why does he keep referring to himself, in these statements why doesn't he just clearly represent his client?? That's who the question is referring to, not him! It's so frustrating to me!

"In the realm of speculation, it could've been anyone,"
How come no one STILL doesn't know? Is it that impossible to discover phone call records??

Luka said he saw it last week and talked to Dominic Casey about it. Then he backtracked.

"How did you see it last week? Who showed it to you last week?" Belich asked Luka.

"Well, I take that back," Luka said. "I was not shown it. When it was on TV I saw it."

"Well, it wasn't on TV until last night," Belich told Luka.

"Well, I take that back. I did not see it. Did I see it? No, I did not see that video. I take that back. That was not the video I saw," he said.

"Hum an ah, hum an ah, hum an ah," He's a worse liar than the Anthonys themselves!

No comments: