Friday, May 15, 2009

Poor Haleigh.. Please Bring Her Home..

Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, and his attorney, T. Jerry Snider made a video to thank volunteers and law enforcement in the massive search and media coverage to find the 5-year-old who vanished Feb 10th, 2009.

The halfhearted clip on Snider's web site shows a cleaned-up Cummings fake an emotion that is expected before making a plea for information regarding the whereabouts of his daughter:


"Please, please keep looking, keep calling in the tips," said Cummings.

"And Haleigh, if you're watching, baby I love you, we're still looking for you."



On Channel 4 News Cummings, and his mother Teresa Neves also Thursday made a plea for the alleged kidnapper to release Haleigh back home.


"Please bring her home. Please bring her home safe. If you're watching, baby, I love you. I'll never give up on you," Cummings said.


"I know that somebody has my little girl, and I know that she's a strong little girl," said Haleigh's grandmother.


If you have any information you are asked to please call Putnam County Sheriff Office at (386) 329-0800 or Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS (8477)

No comments: