Thursday, June 25, 2009

I Got Heated

I guess I'm petty for pasting this "fight" I had via Facebook messaging...
But this girl errked me so badly...

All I did was send a news update message out, messaging it to all the members of my Caylee Anthony group, and she had nothing better to do than complain about it being a day old and annoying to her. She didn't understand my point, and kept messaging me back crazy crap, eventually turning vulgar, haha!

Am I mistaken or am I right here:


Nicole **lliver
Today at 12:27pm
???? What country are you in? This information has and is broadcast no less than 10 times a day since Monday. These updates are not telling me anything different its almost like spam

Krystle Ann Lucille O'Connor
Today at 12:32pm
well i'm sorry, that i knew of this was newer information that i personally have not seen on any american news channels. i have not heard about it before, and i had to assume no one else in the group has- that's why i sent it. i sent one message which ISN'T spamming anyone.

p.s: this didn't happen until yesterday (tues)...check the article

Nicole **lliver
Today at 12:57pm
Again what country are you in? Do you have CNN CourtTV or Headline News? Nancy Grace, Jane-Velez Mitchell, On the Record? Caylee is the topic daily since she went missing. That will give you the most current and breaking news...your very delayed. When I said spam I actually meant NO DUH because its on all day for days and your very late. I was being a smarty pants lmao

Nicole **lliver
Today at 1:06pm
How old are you? What im telling you is yes it happened all day yesterday why on earth would i need to get it again from you? Its not news and why isnt this clear in your mind after Ive now told you...remove me from your list. I dont need emails reiterating what I watch all day and I certainly dont need to be explaining that to somebody either.


Krystle Ann Lucille O'Connor
Today at 1:17pm
you're going to have to leave the group then if you don't want these messages to be sent- i have only the option to send messages to all members.

i'm sorry you caught onto news from only YESTERDAY before a lot of other people could- not all the members in the group are as obviously up to date as you are.

it's kind of silly that you go so far out of your way to complain about a courtesy news update.. you're not the only one in the group you know.

and it wasn't on Nancy Grace last night either, so i'm sorry if you somehow caught on to news before everyone else.

Nicole **lliver
Today at 1:26pm
You have the problem. Your still talking to me about this, you must be under a rock. Im sorry that you send out stuff and get pissy when someone lets you know its not new news! Whats silly is that Nancy Grace is on eastern time so you actually wouldve known this before me out here in Cali and Im not the one sending "courtesy" info out on a blog that any normal person can watch on tv or read a ticker on world news all fucking day. So perhaps you are the silly one not perhaps you are...Im not trying to be in your group with old news okay. Ive taken my name off more than once but still here you are and have the nerve to try and tell me about complaining? Whatever catch up or shut up.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Then she blocked ME, the bitch! haha, I guess she had to have the last word.-

I'm SOOoooo sorry my group doesn't have "BREAKING" news. WTF.

No comments: