Monday, June 29, 2009

The White Lady and Easton Union Cemetary





(check out this blogspot user's trip to the cemetary!)


Saturday night I took my own trip up to Easton, Connecticut, about a half hour away from my home, to visit "The White Lady".

A popular folklore, she has been seen by many people, including many who are actually credible.

People claim they hit her with their car, including the only case of actual damage to a vehicle- witnessed by a credible volunteer firefighter.

Ed and Lorraine Warren have visited her, and had documented her.

I ended up arriving before midnight, and didn't run into any actual ghosts, but carried with me for the rest of the night a terrible vibe.

Just circling around the cemetary, driving up the road that borders the back of the cemetary ,and then seeing the small white Union Church after looping around to the other side was intimidating.. If I felt secure enough and with more people I might've gotten the courage to get out of the car, but I was terrified.

Without knowing about anything that could've happened there in the past I'm sure I would've still felt that flighty, scared feeling, and will never forget it.

I plan on going back, and this time after midnight!

---->The White Lady & Easton Union Cemetary on wikipedia, learn about her!

No comments: