Saturday, March 14, 2009

IT: THE REMAKE!!

YES!!!
Stephen King's It is coming to the big screen!!!

Warner Bros. recently bought the rights to the thriller which tracks the story of It, a transforming creature who "preys on children and whose favorite form is that of a sadistic clown called Pennywise."

The script will be adapted to current day opposed to the novel's timeline of 1958 and 1985.

It was previously turned into a TV miniseries for ABC in the late 80's starring John Ritter and Tim Curry, but no casting choices have been announced as of yet for the film version.


-------> I want to see a remake of Killer Klowns From Outer Space next!!!

3 comments:

admin said...

Hi Krystle, This is one movie I'll have to go see on the big. I'm pretty sure my wife will tell me to go watch it with my cousin next time we get together...

Also wanted to let you know that I've really enjoyed your blog. I try to follow the crime type stuff but can't seem to keep up with it. I don't know how you find time to be a student, receptionist AND a blogger.

Later - Jay

DARaiente said...

Jay- Lol it's not hard, I just copy and post most of the article info and it's easy to keep finding new and interesting crime articles to post... It's a sick world out there and it's all online to read about lol

DARaiente said...

And thank you for following. I appreciate it. =]