Thursday, April 30, 2009

12 Year Old Kills Sleeping Father

KATY, Texas -- A 12-year-old girl is in custody after allegedly shooting her father inside their Katy home.

Police found the man in a bedroom of the home in the 3300 block of Jan Court. He had a gunshot wound to the head and later died in the hospital.

The girl was apparently waiting for police in a front room.

“The father works night shift, so I guess he was going to try to get some rest. At which time, it looks like the suspect may have went up behind him and fired one gunshot into the back of his head," said Katy Asst. Police Chief Tim Tyler.

According to police, the girl used a .38 caliber pistol.

She's in custody and could face murder charges.

Officers say she's given no explanation for why she shot her father.
---->VIDEO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I begin to get real money.
It's all about how to choose a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the income with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

I'm the sort of hombre who passions to seek different stuff. Right now I am fabricating my hold pv panels. I'm managing it all alone without the assistance of my men. I am using the internet as the only way to acheive that. I encountered a really awesome site that explains how to create solar panels and so on. The website explains all the steps required to pv panel contruction.

I'm not exactly sure bout how correct the information given there iz. If some guys over here who had experience with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the thread it would be great and I'd extremely value it, because I extremely like solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. U people are great.

Anonymous said...

Boots done, he stayed seated, staring at the brightly colored rug beneath his feet. Hed tried to get his men to turn back, then, when they wouldnt, to fight. A little while ago. They stayed on their knees, slapping each others arms aside as they struggled for purchase. Hands closed over her shoulders, distantly felt.
[url=http://blacky.0fees.net]black shot[/url]