Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cindy Anthony Was Suicidal, As Well..

From Crimesearchersonline.com:
Cindy Anthony's alleged suicidal thoughts

Squeezing those lemons for sympathy, Cindy Anthony said she wrote suicide notes during the period of time when Caylee Anthony was reported missing.

According to Orlando News the 'Early Show' will drop the bomb Thursday morning.

"George and I are living the same nightmare, but I don't know. And I can't judge George for certain things that he's done, you know? I understand certain things. I understand his suicide attempt. A lot of people don't know. I was there too. I wrote suicide notes back in end of July and August.
No one knows that... I couldn't bear not having Caylee around and not knowing what happened to her. And I wanted, you know, I just didn't, you know, you get to a point when you miss someone so much, that you think life's not worth living, " Cindy Anthony said.

Who helped her through the grief? In this exclusive interview, Mrs. Anthony credits her daughter, Casey.

No comments: