Friday, November 12, 2010

Tickets to... The View!

Well, I'm real cheezy.


My mom obtained tickets to a show that I ordinarily don't watch... The View! But hey, I might come home with some good gifts and prizes.


My mom looked it up and saw that Jackie Evancho is going to be performing.. Well, she didn't know who she was, and either did I until I googled her- now I remember who she is! She has some amazing ability!

I've watched America's Got Talent only a few times, but seen how she stole the show- is this show's season already over? Did she win? If not, I'm sure she will.. Kind of look forward to her singing Monday morning, even though I need to wake up at 4:30 am to be able to take the train to the city in time.. :P

I look forward to seeing Whoopi the most- she's awesome. Joy Behar can be really funny also, so this should be awesome!

No comments: