Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Help Find Amber Bielat!


From News Channel 12, Facebook:
Sandra Amaral Young-
my niece has been missing since saturday 6pm in Woonsocket RI. I am her aunt and live here in fairfield,CT I have posted this on my wall and a good precentage of my friends have reposted this as well. I have also contacted the local news stations in Rhode Island to air this as well. I have emailed half of her frien...ds on face book asking them for their help, the woonsocket police are also looking for her and she is no where to be found.. Please repost this in hopes that we may find her.. thank u

Name: Amber Bielat
age 15
DOB 12/12/1994
weight 115 lbs
height 5' 6"
hair color : dyed Black (natural is dirty blonde)

last seen on November 6th 2010 at about 6pm on Elm Street Woonsocket , RI
I am asking all of amber's friends to repost this we love and miss her and want her to come home... I have contacted all the news stations and newspaper in the woonsocket area and they should be airing it tonight... please please keep this going I know u don't know me I am her Aunt who she lived with for almost 2 years in MA before she moved back to Rhode Island and we moved to CT .. we are very worried about her and I cannot stop crying.

No comments: