Tuesday, April 21, 2009

OPP Searching Landfill for Tori's Clothing

Ontario Provincial police (OPP) said they will continue to search the Oxford County Landfill in Woodstock. The team of 20 or more officers are searching for clothing worn by Tori on April 8th.
During a brief news conference yesterday, the mother of Stafford, Tara McDonald appealed to her child's abductor:
"I'm hoping that guilt just eats them. I hope that they see the pain and the agony that they care causing my family...I hope that they feel guilty and they just let her go...Go away, drop her off in a remote place and go so you don't get in any trouble. I think that's awful to say as a Mom myself because what if they do it again? But if that's what gets my daughter back and they figure out later on who it was from my daughter, then fine."

No comments: